A mobile-centric loan payment platform for a mobile-first world. MessagePay accommodates borrowers’ lifestyles and helps you directly communicate and transact with them via text message. Reach them anywhere, anytime and allow them to pay you back any way they want.
One-time sign-in for your customers makes for frictionless payments and a simple user experience. They can pay you back in just two clicks. Lenders can easily send custom reminders and invoices as needed.
Give your customers the convenience they deserve. Communication and payments directly through their text messages. No need for your customers to download a mobile app. Borrowers can pay via Visa, Mastercard, and ACH. They can also easily split payments or change payment sources at any time.
MessagePay provides financial institutions and their customers with a simple, fast, and convenient way to facilitate loan payments. Designed for modern lenders and borrowers.
- Customized Reminders and Alerts – Send customized payment reminders and alerts to your borrowers.
- Text-to-Pay – Customers can send text messages to easily make their payments.
- Integrations – MessagePay integrates with major backends for simple reconciliation.
- Reporting – Integration with your backend provides updated reports on your customers’ payments.
- Web Portal – Give users access to a simpler user interface where they can manage their account and make payments.
- Customization – We tailor our solution to fit your brand, your messaging, and your needs.
“The average response time for a text message is just 90 seconds.”CTIA.org
“86% of US consumers opt in to receive SMS notifications.”Twilio Messaging Consumer Report, 2016
“80% of US consumers said that providing basic information is the most important feature of service-based messaging to positively impact satisfaction.”Transactional Messaging Consumer Report by Vibes
Two Ways to Demo
Experience MessagePay first hand. We will send a demo message straight to your phone. You can interact with it as your customers would by viewing your balance and even making a payment. It’s a demo, so don’t worry, no real payments will be accepted. If you have any questions, please set a time to talk to one of our team members now.